Monday, December 18, 2006

Today is the day

Maggi Here.

I have decided that today is the day to start blogging again. I have been thinking about this blog for some time and what I could write - especially during my down times at work (which until I start my new job in Jan, are quite often). I have also been working on a running list of cool and useful links from my hours of surfing that I would like to find home for.

A bit of background. This is the blog of Dwight and Maggi Blue (this is currently Maggi). We live in Midcoast Maine with our new son, Atticus in an old farmhouse (1905) that we are slowly renovating. Dwight is a HS English teacher and I work in various forms of communication, public relations and design. We are both 30 years old and were born and raised in the Midwest. Dwight in Nebraska and me Illinois.

I would like this to be a blog for my random thoughts, links and projects - and of course of baby photos. Who can resist a blog of baby photos - eh? I will let Dwight explain his blogging reasons as they may be different from mine.

No comments: